Thursday, January 19, 2012

Is 23 years old "too young" for an Infiniti G37?

I'm thinking about a used G37 coupe with low miles, but I don't know if I'd be "too young" for it, or be able to afford it. I'm starting my first job soon and I'll be making $51k(before taxes) a year. I plan to save 5-6 months, sell an old Civic for around $3k, and my rent is ~$450 a month.Is 23 years old "too young" for an Infiniti G37?
You're not too young, but you may have problems affording it. Insurance sucks on those.Is 23 years old "too young" for an Infiniti G37?
Who cares what others think..... drive whatever you wish, it's your money not theirs.



But I doubt anyone thinks "too young" unless you're a sophomore in high school..... most people when they see a young guy driving an Infiniti/Lexus/Acura is: "look at how successful that young man is."



Now if you were driving a BMW, they'd think you're some rich spoiled punk who thinks the roads are their personal Autobahn.Is 23 years old "too young" for an Infiniti G37?
You should get that sh*t. Only thing that would suck is that you will only be working to pay for your car, insurance, and rent. Roughly 34% of your 51k goes to taxes and crap.
It depends on your future goals.

Are you planning on getting married, starting a family or buying a home before you will have the G37 paid off?



You just need to think about how buying this vehicle will affect the decisions you make in the next 4-5 years.



Using my rule of thumb, you don't make enough money to afford a new Infiniti, but that is your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment