Thursday, January 12, 2012

Infiniti g37?

what do you think about the infinity g37 for a guyInfiniti g37?
The G37 is worth the price, to get that same level of performance in a luxury coupe, you'd most likely to have to spend more money.Infiniti g37?
What is this addiction to the dime-a-dozen G series? It's like the poor man's Mercedes. I thought they were nice until late 2004 when they started appearing absolutely everywhere. Now I can see nearly a dozen in a day. It's repulsive. I decided to take the damn thing out for a test drive myself (and believe me when I say that faking the requisite enthusiasm to drive it was a challenge) and can't see the mass appeal. For the price, you get a tiny car with bad visibility and underwhelming acceleration at high-end RPM. Not to mention that the seats were uncomfortable and the console layout was gaudy.



If you want to get noticed, drive something else. You'll get a car that doesn't make the girls don't roll their eyes or not notice altogether. The base model SLK is a bit more expensive but worth it in the long run. I have to ask, is any Nissan worth $38,000?Infiniti g37?
Infiniti is more of a womens' car. I would get an BMW M3.
  • p411
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment