Thursday, January 12, 2012

Can a 6'' tall person fit in an Infiniti G37 Coupe?

I was in one the other day, and I had a hard time sitting correctly. My head was touching the ceiling. Am I supposed to sit back and be down low? Can I even sit in this car?Can a 6'' tall person fit in an Infiniti G37 Coupe?
I have a G35 Coupe and I am 5'10, its tight. You may be able to adjust the seat down, I would check that out.
My wife %26amp; I own a one and being 6ft 2in I find it pretty difficult to find a comfortable position to drive in.There always seems to be at least one thing I can't get right.(side mirrors,distance from steering wheel,)Can a 6'' tall person fit in an Infiniti G37 Coupe?
Go to local Infiniti dealer and spend some time in it.
I think you meant to say 6' (feet) not 6" (inches)Can a 6'' tall person fit in an Infiniti G37 Coupe?
Six inches!?!? Is it a toy car?

No comments:

Post a Comment