Thursday, January 12, 2012

Anyone planning on buying the new Infiniti G37 in August?

I'm considering a new G37, a step up from the current G35. Is anyone else considering one, and why?Anyone planning on buying the new Infiniti G37 in August?
no

don;t need a new car
Yes! Are they coming out in August now? I thought they were supposed to be available as of July 21st, but I heard it might be August 21st now. Sigh...



I'm considering the G37 along with the Lexus IS 350 and Audi A5 coupe, but leaning towards the G because I think it will offer the best balance between price and performance. I also like the way the G37 looks. Can't wait to test drive it.Anyone planning on buying the new Infiniti G37 in August?
Not really.... the 335 coupe will still kill it... haha
I'd love it, looks so cool and my dad already has a G35Anyone planning on buying the new Infiniti G37 in August?
no i am thinking srt 8 charger or waiting on the challenger

No comments:

Post a Comment