Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wat do yall think about the Infiniti G37?

Is it worth the money?

I want a Fast but Luxurious car, and I think this is the one.

330hp stock. and you can add a twin turbo to it.Wat do yall think about the Infiniti G37?
It looks great, but it has a tiny backseat and shallow trunk. I would much rather spend the extra money and buy an Audi A5. It has a bigger trunk, looks more luxurious, and has a much better interior.



As good of a car Infiniti Makes, its seems as if they cannot combine an interior with sportiness and luxury.Wat do yall think about the Infiniti G37?
I really like the look of them and I saw one the other day and it sounded pretty good too. I think on MyG37.com some people have turbocharged them with good results. As far as if it's worth the money? That depends on the person. I think you get a much better product for the money than BMW.Wat do yall think about the Infiniti G37?
I like it. Image-wise, it's a dud. Mostly old ladies drive them. But I don't really care about that.
Super hotness.



335i Coupe, A5 or G37...

Ya the A5 is pretty nice too. I might pick the A5, but I haven't sat in one yet.
  • peterbilt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment