Thursday, January 12, 2012

What's the best car for it's value BMW 3-Series, Mercedes-Benz C-Class, Lexus IS250, or Infiniti G37?

What's the best car for the price based on performance, reliability, repair costs, etc? I am looking to buy a car but want to get the most bang for my buck.



I am not very knowledgeable in cars so any information will help thanks!What's the best car for it's value BMW 3-Series, Mercedes-Benz C-Class, Lexus IS250, or Infiniti G37?
driven all of these BMW is the best ******* car company in the world no question Lexus drives like a Camary so no way worth the money Benz just plain sucks cause they go for all luxury Infiniti is all speed and doesnt offer much in the way of comfort BMW offers speed, handling, and luxury steering is really stiff



BMW The Ultimate Driving MachineWhat's the best car for it's value BMW 3-Series, Mercedes-Benz C-Class, Lexus IS250, or Infiniti G37?
In the long run, I would buy a Lexus IS250, Lexus are high quality and run a very long time. Look on Lexus forums and read about them. I would choose the Infiniti G37 second to the Lexus.

IS Forum: http://my.is/

IS250 owner's forum: http://my.is/forums/f127/

(BMW-Mercedes are expensive to maintain and do not last as long)

No comments:

Post a Comment