Thursday, January 19, 2012

INFINITI G37 SEDAN IN THE US?

Anyone indication to when the infiniti G37 Sedans would be available in the US market?INFINITI G37 SEDAN IN THE US?
The sedan is supposed to hit the US market this month. Call your Infiniti dealer to be sure but all sources indicate September 2008 is when the 2009 sedans should come in.
I'm Isaak, whats up?



Basically the Infiniti G37 Sedan will God willing be here in the United States in one more year, 2009.



Try the Nissan Exterra Pathfinder in the meantime, go to: "http://www.autobuyguide.com/2005/12-aut鈥?for more...

Thank you for being a member of Yahoo Answers!



Have a nice time!

INFINITI G37 SEDAN IN THE US?
It will be a 09 model and is due out this month.
yup, 2009 model ... will replace the G35 sedan with the g37 sedan and be available late this year... no changes to the body however ... see link INFINITI G37 SEDAN IN THE US?
This Month.



I went to my Infiniti dealer today because I was getting my G serviced and I wanted to have a look at the G37 sedan as well. They let me know they are out, and I also got the order forms if I want to order one to my specification. While I was there I took out a G35 Sport 6MT, which, with the active steer, was phenominal.



My advice: you can score an awesome deal on an 08 and the extra 20 horses and 2lbs of torque arent gonna make that much of a difference to justify the premium. The new brakes from the G37 coupe might be worth it though (yet the rims you get are gonna be ugly).



Goodluck with the car buying process.

No comments:

Post a Comment