Thursday, January 19, 2012

I am looking for a red sports car 6 speed should i get a infiniti G37, acura TL,or honda civic Si ?

G37 - rear wheel drive, 3.7 liter v6, very quick, looks great, luxury, but is also expensive.



Acura TL - big, luxury, not sure if its front or rear wheel drive. i'm assuming front considering its honda built. overpriced for what you get.



honda civic si - pretty quick and cheap car, looks pretty good too, only bad thing is that it's front wheel drive and a little cheaply built.



i'd say first the G37, then the civic Si, then the TL.I am looking for a red sports car 6 speed should i get a infiniti G37, acura TL,or honda civic Si ?
Definitely not the Honda...I'm a Infiniti fan myself, I own a M35X and I love it....luxury and nice get up and go, the all wheel drive is also a plus.I am looking for a red sports car 6 speed should i get a infiniti G37, acura TL,or honda civic Si ?
infiniti G37

No comments:

Post a Comment