Sunday, January 8, 2012

Where can I rent an Infiniti G37 convertible in North Carolina?

An Infiniti dealer|||I test drove one while my G37 sedan was getting serviced, I can see why many people are taking interest in the car, the convertible drives amazing, its weird having test driven the G37 coupe last year and then transitioning to a G37 coupe with no roof, in the 5 minutes I drove it I became obsessed! I want one real bad, with the Manoco Red Interior and Graphite Shadow exterior, but they start at like 53K for the Bloomingdales edition, for that money I rather buy the New 2011 Infiniti M37/56 with 330HP-420HP. I think the G37 convertible performs and looks better then the BMW 3 series conv. Sorry i couldnt answer your question, i just wanted to get that across. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment