Sunday, January 8, 2012

Infiniti G37 Lease Question?

I am planning on purchasing a new Infiniti G37, so I think. Right now I can't really afford it. I was wondering if I could lease the vehicle for about three years and then when the lease is over, if I could purchase the same car for a cheaper value than when it was when it was brand new? Like the payments on the lease I would be making, would they go down on the car as if I had bought it, making the vehicle cheaper when I did bought it.|||Three year lease with a buy-out, sure. The lease payments would stay the same thru out the lease. Think of the lease payments as rent; They will not go towards your buy-out of the car. You'll be renting the car for the three years, then the buy-out at the end will be whatever a three year old car is worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment