Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thinking about purchasing an Infiniti G37?

I've never owned an Infiniti, and was wondering if anyone has any advise on what to watchout for regarding G37s? I've owned an Audi TT, and thought it was too rough of a ride, and didn't care for the Quattro....I wore out my tires really quick and didn't wear evenly, causing cabin noise. Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks.Thinking about purchasing an Infiniti G37?
Tons of problems. It has a very hard ride, tires won't ever last more than 20,000 miles if you're lucky, and if you just look on here you'll see how many people have problems with the G models.



Avoid.
Sounds like you are pursuing a car for looks and not the qualities you desire.



Get in touch with your inner self and determine the function you want from your automobile then lurk in user forums online and read about initial quality levels and maintenance practices required.



You may find that a car like the Lexus ES or Acura TL is more your style and gives you more of what you desire.Thinking about purchasing an Infiniti G37?
I say GET IT!!! I can not wait till I am able to purchase one. I absolutely love the car. Plus with lite mods, you can turn this already beast into a phantom menace. The only complaint I have had with the car is that the interior needs more options. (as in BMW 3 and 6 coupe series options).




the g37 is a very good car, with not many problems.



i love the g37's ...



i own a 04 g coupe, and i dont have problems with it, other than the window motors, but infiniti fixed all those small dings for the g37.

i say get it.



you will LOVE this car.Thinking about purchasing an Infiniti G37?
The G is a much more sportier car. The ride is much harder than the TT, wears tyres even quicker, and has alot of cabin noise. But at the same time, it's a much more fun car!



Depends what you want.
My Daddy doesn't own an Infiniti dealertship and it's an OK car if you can afford the rapid tire wear and brake replacements.
My opinion counts more because my Daddy owns an Infiniti dealership. It is an awesome car. Very few problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment