Thursday, January 19, 2012

I'm about to get an Infiniti G37. I'm a 24 year old male. What color should I get?!?!?

Black or this color:

http://www.thetorquereport.com/2008_g37.鈥?/a>I'm about to get an Infiniti G37. I'm a 24 year old male. What color should I get?!?!?
WHITE! The pic is off an M3 but with these BBS rims, the G37 would look just as sick!
Platinum GraphiteI'm about to get an Infiniti G37. I'm a 24 year old male. What color should I get?!?!?
Silver, Black, White. Don't get Red. In my opinion, Red has always stuck out to me as a girl's car color. That's just me.
BLUE/BLACK/SILVERI'm about to get an Infiniti G37. I'm a 24 year old male. What color should I get?!?!?
silver!!
any color u think u should get the costumer is always right and that's u
That car looks the best in Athens Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment