Sunday, January 8, 2012

Which one is better: 2010 infiniti g37 coupe sport 6MT or 2010 bmw 335i xdrive coupe?

Dude get the BMW. It is way more sporty, has the tight heavy steering, and most of all it hugs the road! Trust me as I came from Japanese cars.|||get 370Z 6spd or G37S with rev-matching, it's a lot of fun, very refined and powerful. You can choose a few Nismo mods and an extended 100K warranty and still have money left over, a better handling, sportier and definitely more reliable car than an xdrive. Nissan too, has a racing heritage!

Report Abuse


|||Im a cross shopper. Had I never purchased an Infiniti I would have suggested you buy the 335i Coupe but now that I have experienced both brands I would highly recommend you take the Infiniti G37 coupe. I owned a 2007 BMW 328i sedan and traded it in for a 2009 G37 sedan, the ride in an Infiniti was obviously more exciting then my old 328i. My 328i was pretty slow at 230 HP my G37 kicked it up a knotch at 328 HP. The drving dynamics are almost on par with BMW, after all Infiniti is the only luxury manufacturer to be recognized as a true contender to the 3 series and BMW 5 series. I found the Interior of an Infiniti alot more modern then BMW when equipped standard. Obviously if a loaded 3 series was compared to a standard G37 then they would have a great interior to compete with but the 3 series is lacking in that department. In terms of exterior design I would have to praise BMW for executing a very upscale and modernized look to the 3 series coupe for 2010, the WHITE LED daytime running lights looks great as well as the new LED BMW tail lights and enhanced sport front fascia. The G37 has a great exterior design aswell but its not something out of this world either. The G37 comes with a 330 HP engine which is great when compared to the untasteful 300 HP engine in the 335i coupe. A standard G37 6MT coupe starts at $41,275 and opting for every feature on the G37 6MT coupe will cost you around $50,300 while a standard BMW 335i coupe starts at $44,550 and opting for every feauture will rocket the price up to $57,500. The Infiniti simply offers better standards, more power %26amp; equal performance to its competitors and all for a justifiable MSRP price. Not that money plays any factor in my decision of both coupes but I just think that Infiniti is better at doing BMW then BMW is at doing BMW these days. I think Infiniti my just be the next big thing. They are being taken seriously among other German rivals, especially by BMW, the Infiniti IPL series is coming this November which will compete with BMW's M-series, Audi S-line, Lexus F-performance %26amp; Mercedes AMG. The G37 IPL comes out this fall so watch out for that one too, its supposedly priced to start around $49,000 which is a bargain compared to the M-series and AMG. Excuse my horrible anology but I think Infiniti is more like the Lady Gaga in our generation of luxury cars, Mercedes %26amp; BMW are like a Brittney Spears, they are respected and carry a well rounded reputation but they are OLD NEWS! Dont get me wrong Im not being biased becuase I own an Infiniti cause their are plenty of BMW's I would take over some Infiniti's aswell, for example I would rather have a BMW X3 over an Infiniti EX just the way I would rather have a Infiniti M56 over a BMW 550i. Both are great cars but the G37 coupe does it for me.|||I personally like the styling and design elements of the bimmer 3, however the infiniti will give you more bang for your buck. plus, it has a better chasis, better all wheel drive than the bmw 335 xdrive, and it is better for the long run. if i were you, i would wait for the 2011 model year, which is not too far away. there will be improvements in both cars, then it will be easier to decide for yourself which one suits you.|||The BMW 335i Xdrive is way better than the G37.

No comments:

Post a Comment